TC - Calf Trim Compression Socks 🧦 （6 pairs)
Today Only! You Save: $22.00 (33%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
We're crazy about keeping your feet and legs in great condition to go the distance in style!
Very easy to put on our 100% Compression Socks are ridiculously soft, breathable and help reduce swelling, varicose veins, chance of blood clots, improve circulation and most importantly relieve leg & feet pain.
- 20-30 mmHg
- Unisex fit & 4 colors
- Toe and heel padding leave your feet comfortable
- 360° seamless compression for everyday wear
- Moisture control & Antimicrobial
* All socks come in pairs
SUPER EASY TO PUT ON!
Feel the difference from Day 1,Your legs will feel great and comfort as soon as you put on our compression socks on day 1.
Plus, our stylish and easy-to-wear design allows you to wear your compression socks anywhere you go without feeling self-conscious, you can even sleep with them! You’ll be able to feel and look better anytime, anywhere.
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition. However, due to COVID-19, logistics has been slowed down globally, and your order can be delayed for another 5 - 10 business days. So the Return&
Exchanges policy is also pushed back 5-10 business days.
1. Please send email to sales@TrendyCommune.com, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After our Customer Service team confirm the item can be retunrned, you will receive return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 7 business days after we receive your package. We'll issue the refund to your payment account in advance.
5.International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase. International customers will not be refunded international shipping costs and are responsible for any costs related to returning the item (i.e. shipping and import duties where applicable).
Refund of the purchase price, less any shipping fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
3. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
4. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
5. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
6. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. Customer need to pay the return shipping fee.
7. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-TrendyCommune.com products .
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.
If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please send email to sales@TrendyCommune.com, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Costs||Shipping time|
According to the product
7 - 12
According to the product
10 - 18
We are currently facing massive pressure onto shipping resources due to corona virus impact, so there are some possible delays, shipping currently takes 10-15 business days.
But we will deliver the shipment to you as fast and as secure to you as we can!
I've tried other compression socks and quit after experiencing the difficulty of putting them on and taking them off. These have excellent elasticity that also combines with the compression factor, that makes the process a bit more practical. I've been wearing them since I got them.! I do use a device to help put them on, and very easy to use with these socks. Outstanding product and will probably be ordering more. Also like that they can be machine washable.
The compression socks did what I wanted them to do... give support to my calves which I have injured in past and have had a chronic problem of strains. This was my first 1/2 Ironman... and after the 56 mile bike ride I was told that compression socks would be very hard to put on... with a little help from talcum powder they went on easy enough and felt very supportive. I ran the 13.1 miles and they performed very well... I got a podium 4th place finish in the male 64-69 age group. I am wanting to get another pair for working out as I am getting ready for my second 1/2 Ironman in September... they will be an intricate part of my triathlon gear and i think an important part of my success in triathlons.
As a hospital based medical professional, I am on my feet 10-12 hrs a day. As a middle age man, I never thought swollen aching feet would be an issue for me. It has become an issue. Is this the beginning of venous insufficiency? Maybe. I have stared wearing these socks to hopefully preempt venous valvular insufficiency. Essentially the same socks we place on postop patients. After a couple weeks I can confidently say these socks significantly if not completely reverse the symptoms I was experiencing. I have observed some CrossFitters and runners wear compression socks. Asked about them and heard rave reviews. I completely agree. These vero medic compression socks are very comfortable, stay up over the calf all day, do not make my feet sweat, and my feet fit in my street shoes at the end of the day. What else needs to be said, I will wear these for work every day.
My husband has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. He is always in pain from head to toe. He works 3 jobs and walks about 24k steps a day. His feet, legs and knees were in constant pain. I ordered 3 pairs of compression socks. He is so grateful I found these! They make his feet and legs feel so much better. He no longer has to wear his knee braces since wearing these socks!! I’m about to order additional pairs so he doesn’t have to constantly wash them so he can wear them every day!!
Wore these around the house for a couple of days and could definitely feel the difference in my 66 year old legs. My main reason for purchasing was cycling, average trips between 30 and 40 miles. This is where they excel. Muscle fatigue and leg pain during and after my rides are almost non existent. Should have done this years ago. Getting a second pair to wear around the house. Was initially skeptical about the advertised results but now I'm convinced.